I'm using Protel 99SE with SP6 on Win2K.  I can create a .PPC from a .PCB,
play with it, print it out, etc. without a problem.  However, when I go to
another project then return to my .PPC, or close Protel then reopen and
return to my .PPC, although the .PPC is still there it appears empty.  I do
a "Browse PCB Print" and it still lists all the correct layers I originally
set up, but they simply don't appear.  I do a "Rebuild" but nothing
happens.  Finally, I discovered that if I do a "Process PCB" the selected
layers reappear but the page has been shrunk down to a very tiny size.  I
must change the view to get it back to where I started.  Is this a bug or a
feature or am I simply doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell