Alright... I stayed outta this until my name was mentioned. So here it
goes...

Protel has, by far, caused more problems than ANY other software I have
tryed to use in all my years as in computers! Be it freeware, shareware or a
high $ graphics package. It is simply the worst.

Just as a test I installed every bit of s'ware that I use on my home PC...
(except 99SE) for three weeks straight, not a problem one! I finally added
99SE... and like magic... blue screens of deaths, fatal exceptions and the
like were abundant. I don't care whos problem it is... I only know that I
and we have to deal with them!

Now while 99SE pays my bills... I would be very hard pressed to recommend it
(let alone D-o X-pect P-roblems) even to people I don't like!

Is it really that dificult to create a package that is not as messy as 99SE?

(for the lurkers)
As for DXP- when you get bad food AND bad service at a resturant... are you
gonna go back and ask for the same sever and order something that is more
expensive and easier to screw-up that the first meal? COME ON GUYS! Get it
right and then work on the new stuff.