Hi group,

since this SP7 stuff is being discussed, I typically have 100+ emails from
the forum every day, instead of 10-30 before. Yes, I also would like to
have SP7, but I suggest going back to normal. If someone wants to add
JaMi's "Ceterum censeo ... " to every mail as a reminder for Altium, feel
free. Hope it helps.

By the way, JaMi, I recall that some time ago (last year?) you were harshly
complaining about the traffic on this forum, and had made up a list to show
how many mails some people sent per day, blaming them they obviously need
not work, as they had time for writing legthy mails. This was mainly
targeted at Abdul, but I found myself also on your list of shame with 2
mails that day. May I humbly state, that from 0:15 AM (my time) to 10:00 AM
you posted 15 mails to the forum in just 10 hours. 15 !!!! On vacation? Or
you definitely must have changed your mind since then.

Also topics like: "which boardshop can you recommend?" I would be grateful
if you could put to OT forum. It has got nothing to do with Protel, and is
useless information for all those forum subscribers not located in the
country of the requester (US in this case).

Mit freundlichem Gruß
Kind regards

Gisbert Auge
N.A.T. GmbH
www.nateurope.com

* Tracking #: 61F8487CA81A1845A296D03CA9DEAFAD42620722