I was under the impression that this was exactly what a lot of people have
been asking for. eg Schematic sans PCB.

>From where I have been sitting, Altiums behaviour of late has been highly
commendable and I would suspect has won back quite a few loyal supporters.
Self included.  The level of interaction with the user community has been
excellent, I expect that this release will eventually ( as with 99SE )
settle out to a sweet product that will allow us to fulfill the dual needs
of earning a living and having something to winge about.

More peace, less espresso ;-)

Cheers

Don Ingram

Altium