Mike Reagan wrote:

> Dennis,
> If Eagle outputs to any other standard netlist,  I can convert it for you no
> charge to Protel format.    I have an RSI netlist translator.  By the way
> small pitch for RSI, this product works well.
>
> Mike

gee that sounds pretty high, can you do it for less?  :)

since we're going to build these boards too i'm thinking there may be
certain advantages to re-drawing it (better control) but it sure seems
a shame to replicate all that guy's effort

after 'they' get universal free high quality health care going i think
the next major push for social engineering should be for ALL CAD
packages to have seamless perfect bi-directional translation with every
other CAD package and for each version both forward and backward, surely
we could get Hillary or somebody behind this don't you think?

thanks for the offer, i'll contact you off list if it pans out

Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003