Greetings all,
                I have just recently gone to do an update on a board that
was done originally in Protel 2.8. It has 2 Internal Planes (and 2 outer)
when I view it in 2.8, but when I import the board into 99SE, the internal
planes disappear! They don't even show up in the 'Layers' dialog...
        I can go into the Layer Stack Manager and create them again, but I
find this most dodgy (not to mention disturbing)... Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Terry Creer

Electronic Design Technician
Clipsal Integrated Systems Pty. Ltd.

Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the

use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or
contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient
you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or
disclosure is strictly prohibited.