Gwyn,

I bet you were a little taken aback that innocuous query caused such a
flurry of emails. In a way, that is the problem with PEDA these days. On
a number of occasions it has gone extremely off topic (less so until
recently), causing some long term and well respected members to leave and
others in the recent past to generate requests for the list to be moderated.

So, anyway, back on-topic, did you try my suggestion? Any luck?

It seems from Ian's post that there are problems with this method and I'd
like to know if you have had any success.

Jason.