From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 1 August 2003 6:31 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] PEDA] P99SE Annotation

But I don't think this will distinguish between Rs, Cs, Ds, etc.. as
Adeline needs.
Robert

                      "Igor Gmitrovic"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      om.au>                   cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] PEDA] P99SE
Annotation
                      31-Jul-2003 11:41

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

Adeline,

go to Tools->Annotate(untick Current Sheet Only box)->Advanced Options and
set a range for designators on each sheet in the project. We usually set
top level sheet to the range of 0-99 and then child sheet 1 to 100-199,
child sheet 2 to 200-299, second level child sheet 1 to 1000-1999, second
level child sheet 2 to 2000-2999, etc.

Regards,

Igor