From: Edi Im Hof [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 14 August 2003 6:40 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Unacceptable Bug in Protel 99 SE SP6..!

It's also a good idea to set the ERC a bit tighter.
I marked all unconnected pins as a warning, except for the power pin,
witch
is an error.
On intentionally left open pins, I place a "no erc mark" on it.
Keystrokes
p-i-n, witch is easy to remember because you'll place them on a pin.

I have found quite a lot of schematic errors this way.

This would have found your unconnected passive pin of the pullup.
Do you have other things connected to the power port witch should be
connected to the pull up? If no, this should definitly be marked as an
error.

Edi Im Hof