Tony,thats very much of an insight thought i did tell that not me but 3 of our team
members with new machine of P4 2.4Ghz on WinXP decide to leave 99se for Protel 2.8 and
that included my superior who is fluent with Protel because he was "grown up" with it
since his colledge days.Btw we all use Nvdia chipset graphic card.Yes,i happened to
like OrCAD and you are right that prior to OrCAD 9xx it is bad and now i found it
great amongst all with no much fuss about machines config and hardware type, and
personally i found out that while most of us is ok with Protel minus me,nevertheless
it not quite a system of choice for a new company when it come to this CAD decision as
we have found out,so it means that if my employer still want his policy of what CAD
that we should use,then he would have to change our hardware just a little bit late to
found out about its a Protel's enigma.Btw, for the info of us all here,i am not a high
density router as seldom it involve me doing designs more than 15 discreets on a
single sided board and now you know the level of unstability with 99SE.Ok now,no hard
feelings as i do feel 99SE's ideas of library wizard is a great time saver where even
OrCAD doesnt have so it all come to that without frankness there is no need to discuss
with other for my main theme is to be good with multiple system,including Windraft.

Choong