Tim,wish you well for your new job,for me i was stuck with manual routing and all
those "hang outs" with Protel,but i am still with OrCAD all this years personally so
contact me if you need any asistance except PSpice.I am with Yahoo! OrCAD group and
there is a multi feature live forum in www.orcad.com together with its wide ranging
tech info for users.

Choong

"Tim Fifield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>This is my last week with this company, and I'm going to be learning OrCad
>starting Monday at my new job.
>
>I just wanted to take a minute to thank everybody on this forum who has
>helped me over the past 3 years with Protel. It's been a great learning
>experience!
>
>Thanks again!
>
>  gains in quality come from meticulous attention to detail and every step
>in the manufacturing process must be done as carefully as possible, not as
>quickly as possible
>
>-David Packard
>
>Tim Fifield, CET
>International Rectifier - Automotive
>
>PS. If anybody knows of any similar forums or websites for OrCad please let
>me know.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.