Anyone out there familiar with a program named CirCAD, which is used (and I use the
term lightly) for Low Budget Schematic Capture and PCB Layout?

It can output a netlist in "Protel/Tango Format", and save a PCB in
"Protel/AutoTrax" format, both of which readily load into rotel 99 SE. I have not
however had any luck in getting a schematic across.

I have also gone backwards from Protel to CirCAD, but with some problems, but I am
sure that some of these can be ironed out.

Anyone got any experience and advice on such transfers?

I may have occasion to do a few of these.

Thanks,

JaMi