This email is not a Protel-specific question but instead concerns a
generic problem with some boards I'm getting, so I apologize for being
off-topic, but this forum has more PCB experience than any other I
know of, so I would like to get your advice.

A partner in a manufacturing effort is sending us full populated
boards (ICs and passive components) that are badly warped.  We sent
them back and rather than get the boards remade and repopulate them,
they want to heat the boards up (fully populated) for three days at
150 degrees Fahrenheit in order to straighten them out.  These boards
perform an extremely important job and I'm worried about the stress
on both the electrical components and the boards themselves.  Should
I allow them to do this or should I demand the boards be remade?

Thank you, Michael Robison