Deci cititi singuri  cum sta de fapt  situatia si mai ales de ce  a fost  scos
din Romania .

Sursa : http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/WO0412/S00104.htm

Vasile Bouleanu   .

As a member of the staff at the U.S. Embassy, the Marine in question
has immunity from criminal prosecution in Romania, in accordance with
the Vienna Convention. The Romanian Government has asked us to waive
 his immunity and we are reviewing this request.

Pending an investigation, as permitted under the Vienna Convention,
 the Marine departed Bucharest on Saturday, December 4th, and we will,
 as I said before, continue to work with the Romanian Government, I
 think, with sympathy for the loss of this citizen, and in a spirit of
 friendship and cooperation, which I think characterizes our overall
 relations.

> State Dept. Daily Press Briefing for Dec. 6
> Wednesday, 8 December 2004, 10:44 am
> Press Release: US State Department
> [...]
> QUESTION: Change subject. Romania. There's a U.S. Marine who was
> involved in an accident; somebody died in the accident, a singer, I
> believe. And the Foreign Ministry has issued a statement saying it's
> upset that the Marine has been sent home. They are request -- can you
> confirm that they're requesting that he be brought back to Romania
> and that his diplomatic immunity be lifted? And then can you just
> answer how you're trying to defuse the anger at this?
>
> MR. ERELI: Let me begin by saying that Romania is a valued partner of
> the United States. U.S. and Romania have excellent relations. It is
> our objective to ensure that those relations remain as cordial and
> productive as possible. As we work our way through this tragic
> incident, we're trying to keep that spirit of friendship and
> cooperation at the forefront of our actions.
>
> Let me begin by expressing condolences on behalf of the United States
> Government to the friends and family of Mr. Peter, who was a Romanian
> citizen who was killed in an auto incident involving a U.S. Marine in
> Romania.
>
> We deeply regret the death of Mr. Peter, as well as injuries to
> another Romanian citizen that was caused. Our Ambassador, Ambassador
> Crouch, has personally expressed our condolences to the son of Mr.
> Teo Peter.
>
> We are fully cooperating with the Romanian authorities as they
> conduct their investigation into this accident. It is my
> understanding that the Marine Corps is also conducting an
> investigation.
>
> As a member of the staff at the U.S. Embassy, the Marine in question
> has immunity from criminal prosecution in Romania, in accordance with
> the Vienna Convention. The Romanian Government has asked us to waive
> his immunity and we are reviewing this request.
>
> Pending an investigation, as permitted under the Vienna Convention,
> the Marine departed Bucharest on Saturday, December 4th, and we will,
> as I said before, continue to work with the Romanian Government, I
> think, with sympathy for the loss of this citizen, and in a spirit of
> friendship and cooperation, which I think characterizes our overall
> relations.
>
> QUESTION: Why did you bring him back if there's an investigation
> going on? Wouldn't it be useful for him to be there so that he can
> answer questions?
>
> MR. ERELI: For that I'd refer you to the Marines and the Department
> of Defense.
>
> QUESTION: There's a Romanian investigation obviously going on.
> There's a police matter. There's an accident. Someone has died. Don't
> they want to talk to him and that's why they're upset?
>
> MR. ERELI: This is an action that is permitted under the Vienna
> Convention, my understanding, but for specific decision-making on
> [...]

Desteapta-te romane ! Esti singur pe lume.
http://www.greek-catholic.ro/memorandum/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/DXOolB/TM