It is obvious that the existence of nuclear weapons is a danger to every single
human being on our earth, and the series of spies who have constantly followed
all developments in this field is a sign of this.

Without being unduly depressed about this obvious fact, we have to accept that
complete safety is impossible and that such comparative security as we have is
deeply flawed, being based on treaties which can always be broken.

http://americanwars.blogspot.com/2007/03/nuclear-danger-by-robert-thompson-it-is.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/DXOolB/TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional