On 10/19/2010 3:25 AM, Thomas Heller wrote:
Hi all,

Based on recent discussions [1] I want to propose a new design for the
intermediate structure of phoenix3.

This email will be the attempt to both explain the design, and formalize
what phoenix is, and what phoenix expressions are.
An implementation can be found at [2]. Please feel free to comment on the
concepts and design decision that were made. I urge you to read through [1]
to better understand the motivation behind the need of such a refactoring.

Can we also focus on one very specific use-case that demonstrates the
motivation behind the need of such a refactoring and why the old(er)
design is not sufficient? I'd really want to sync up with you guys.

Regards,
--
Joel de Guzman
http://www.boostpro.com