Hi all

I'd like to add some Qt specific addditions to some generated gpb
classes, but I note the warning on the first C++ page of the
documentation:

"You should not create your own Foo subclasses. If you subclass this
class and override a virtual method, the override may be ignored, as
many generated method calls are de-virtualized to improve performance.
"

I should be fine as long as I don't use any of the already defined
member names shouldn't I?

Bart