Oh, that was just curiosity by the way. The real answer (in c++) is to
look at DescriptorPool, DescriptorDatabase, and DynamicMessage. I
started going down this path yesterday but it was taking too long to
figure out how it all goes together so I just wrote a quick and dirty
tool and compiled the message type in.

--Pete