Hello Guys,

     I am seeing that google protocol buffer is now supporting
unorderd_map with new modification in hash.h . But I am confused where
exactly stl_hash.m4 looks for unordered_map by default . Can we make
it to look in different directly as xlc compiler on AIX is installed
under XYZ/vacpp/include which is different that default /usr/include
directory?

I tried to run m4 with stl_hash.m4 as input and XYZ/vacpp/include as
include directory but it failed. saying " end quote is not provided"
Is there anyway I can make stl_hash.m4 to look into
different include file than /usr/include

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram