I want to import 2 files to my proto for compiling.

The package for all of the files are the same.  They are all in the
same place (src/com/foo/bar)

When  I write the import statement, is it import
com.foo.bar.some.proto?

My compile command looks like this:
protoc proto_path=src --java_out=java src/com/foo/bar/some.proto

The errors are simple, it can not find any of the imports and thus can
not find any thing that references the other files.

What is the correct set up for doing the imports?