On Oct 13, 2010, at 16:49 , Paul wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion.  However, I am already prepending the
message size on the C++ side in the line:
coded_output->WriteVarint64(snap1.ByteSize());

You may want to verify that the exact bytes that come out of msg.SerializeToString (or related) are coming out the other end and getting passed into parseDelimited. It might be helpful if you sent a snippet of code where you are sending and receiving the messages, but I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Evan

--
Evan Jones
http://evanjones.ca/