On Oct 25, 2010, at 16:52 , ury wrote:
i.e.  Does the Java implementation has the Clear() method ?

No, the Java implementation has immutable objects, so this is generally not possible. A new object must be created for each item. Immutable objects have benefits like being thread safe (see http://www.javapractices.com/topic/TopicAction.do?Id=29)

That said, I think you *might* be able to hack something like this using the Builder object. I would be interested to know if you try this, and if it has any performance benefits.

Evan

--
Evan Jones
http://evanjones.ca/