hello, i just wanna share.

In Protobuf developer guide, in the sample proto file, there is a
PhoneType enum data type, consist of MOBILE, HOME, and WORK. MOBILE
use '0' as its tag number, and so on.
Meanwhile, i'm using Protobuf plugin for Netbeans, for my project.
When i was try to compile a proto file, there was an error. The error
was in enum data type. Compiler couldn't compile enum data that had
'0' tag number. Then, when I change to '1', it can run successfully.

Any explanations?

Thanks in advance
Canggih