On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Sankar P <sankar.curios...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 7, 2011 at 3:06 PM, Pherl Liu <liuj...@google.com> wrote:
>> protobuf officially does not provide this function. There might be some 3rd
>> party libraries though.
>>

> I did a search and could not find any. Have you (or anyone in the
> list) come across any such tools/libraries ? If I am ready to
> implement it, what will be the best place to begin understanding about
> the protocolbuffer ? The google code page seem to contain links which
> are more suited for consumers of protocolbuffers than the
> architecture/implementation of it. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Any pointers to such documents ? I checked out the protocolbuffers
sources. But I could not find any docs on the file-format.

Also, are there any known tools to synchronize protocol buffers
between two places ? (Say I am storing my browser history in
protocolbuffers and synchronizing it with a server)

Thanks for any help.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com