Comment #2 on issue 510 by peter.robinett: Make fails on FreeBSD 9.0

My main partition has 50% (7 GB) free, though there isn't a lot of free memory (200 MB). Reading more from that link, the machine was out of swap space: `pid 2794 (cc1plus), uid 0, was killed: out of swap space`. As there doesn't actually seem to be any swap on the machine, I assume it ran out of memory while compiling.

So, the problem was all on my side. Thanks for your help.