Hello,

I'm trying to include protocol buffers to a existing VC++ project. We are
using Visual Studio 2008.

But I have no clue what to do. I compiled the solution in "vsprojects". I
ran the tests -> everything passed. I extracted the includes.
Then i compiled my .proto file and added the .h and the .cc file to the
existing VC++ project.

Now when i try to compile my project i get many errors.
So i opend project-settings C/C++ and added the path to the extracted
include folder.
Then i opened the Linker-Settings and added the path to the compiled libs
"libprotobuf.lib", "libprotobuf-lite.lib" and "libprotoc.lib".

But this doesn't solve the errors. Is there a tutorial somewhere or some
Instructions how to include protocol buffers to an VC++ project?