You'd be best off creating it by hand, but if you want a starting point,
you can use protobuf-net to get some hints; add
[ProtoContract(ImplicitFields = ImplicitFields.AllPublic)] to your root
type (UAVState?), and use something
like Console.WriteLine(Serializer.GetProto<UAVState>()); to see the
content. I had to invent a lot of stuff to get it to compile, but that
gives output like
https://gist.github.com/mgravell/4967b490d40f13300919b018af23b282 - how
useful this is for actual serialization depends a lot on your system.

On 7 September 2016 at 13:41, Gayatri Shah <gayatr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new to Protocol buffer.  I have huge file that is in C# and I want to
> convert that to protocol buffer definition.
>
> How do I do that?  Do i need to write Protocol definition line by line?
>
> See attached file (Anything marked as non-serialized could be omitted;
> pretty much anything that’s a list can be skipped.)
>
> thanks in advance.

Regards,

Marc