Hello everyone,

I'm new to using protocol buffers and think I've gotten stuck where I'm at.
I'm currently trying to send a message that has other messages embedded in
it which can have other messages embedded in it. I'm sending this message
via REST request (application/octet-stream) but when I try to run a
toObject method (using the generated Javascript) on the response all of the
objects come back as "undefined" within the larger object.

On the server side of things (Java), when I look in the debugger, I'm
assuming I'm sending it up correctly but am not really sure.

Sorry if this is really vague. I suppose I need guidance on what my problem
is.

Thanks!