I am having some trouble creating a message and printing it to JSON using
the any type. Below is the code that is run:

      Any any = Any.pack(myMessage);

      String jsonFormat = JsonFormat.printer().print(any);

This thrown an exception: Cannot find type for
url: type.googleapis.com/org.apache.activemq.recipies.messages.MyMessage

I feel like the mistake is simple, but I can't seem to figure it out.

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Michael