Hi! I am using protobufs but i need to use the version 2 (syntax 2) of
protobufs and at the same time i need to use the a timestamp, but the
examples that i saw they use always the syntax 3 of protobufs. I already
checked the protobufs documentation and i read that in syntax 2 also exist
a timestamp, so my question is, how can i use your timestamp with syntax 2
of protobufs?

This is my code:
import https://github.com/golang/protobuf/ptypes/timestamp/timestamp.proto
(BUT THIS DOES EXIST A LINK TO THIS ALREADY)
import
https://github.com/google/protobuf/blob/master/src/google/protobuf/timestamp.proto

(BUT THIS IS USING PROTO 3)

repeated google.protobuf.Timestamp timestamp = 1;

This does works, can anyone help me please and tell me how can i use the
timestamp in protoc 2 ?

Thanks in advance! I am waiting for on response from you!

Best regards,
Leonardo Toledo