Hi,

The default behaviour for equals/hashCode is checking every single field
for comparison/generating the hash.

This is problematic for us - we need to override this to use only few
fields (e.g., an ID field). Is there any way to do this, apart from editing
the generated java code every time I run protoc?

Also, is it possible to generate one .java file for each message type,
instead of having them all inside one huge file for the entire schema?