Hi,

Some of my clients testing the app are complaining of a crash in the app
that seems to be related to Firestore's dependency Protobuf. Unfortunately,
I haven't been able to replicate it in any device of my own, but my
Crashlytics clearly reports the issue in the 'SelFromStrings' method of the
GPBDescriptor.m file of Protobuf.

I am using XCode 10, and testing on devices in iOS 12 and 11. Crashes are
being produced with users on an iPhone 6, previously logged in using
Firebase Authentication, and who are downloading the app via Test Flight.

Attached is an image of the app's crashlytics report (which is in my
project in Firebase).

Can I get help with this?