Hi,

All this morning digging around *protoc *file generation.

Would like to ask, what is proper syntax of generation stubs in my case.

My current location is %GOPATH%\src\github.com\domain\proto

And structure are like this:

[image: ProtocExample.png] <about:invalid#zClosurez>

When i run

 protoc dms/v1/dms.proto -I. --go_out=plugin=grpc:D:\Code\Go\src

i get a error:

*--go_out: protoc-gen-go: The system cannot find the file specified.*

I am not sure what i am doing wrong. I tried many different ways. In same
cases i get error about that protobuf.proto import which is located in root
of my repo.
Most interesting, that little bit other structure was working before: protoc
--go_out=D:/Code/Go/src v1/dms/dms.proto

Could you please share there some great resources to learn about this *protoc
**import *and *generate* stuff? Official documentation doesn't tell much
and their example doesn't work for me.
When everything is as single package and in single directory - sure, it
works well... but when you have some more complicated structure - i didn't
found much resources about learning this.

Thank you!