Hi ,

I have a requirement where i need to use the generated functions like
getters and setters from generated protobuf classes in different shared
library other than where it is generated and built . all the funtions
generated is "inlined" . because of this , i am getting undefined reference
in shared library where i am using it .

I have two questions :
1) is there any way to generate functions without inline ? is it
recommended if possible ?
2) if inlining removal is not suggested , how do we reference the functions
in different shared library ? some sort of wrapper for each getters and
setters i want to use ?

Request your suggestions .

Thanks
Vinay Shivakumar