Hello,

I'm trying to use protobuf as an interface for our storage layer. Idea is
to get RPC and execute some SQL/NoSQL code based on configuration. I'm
trying to use gorm.io for SQL like databases.

I have proto file with message definition:
message Token {
    string uuid = 1;

This got generated into Go code:

type Token struct {
    Uuid                 string    `protobuf:"bytes,1,opt,name=uuid,proto3"
json:"uuid,omitempty"`

How can I extend the formatting string for the fields and add some extra
information, not related to protobufor or json, and add *gorm:
"primary_key"* to the field, e.g.:

type Token struct {
    Uuid                 string    `protobuf:"bytes,1,opt,name=uuid,proto3"
json:"uuid,omitempty" gorm:"primary_key"`

Is this even possible to change the generated code?
Thank you in advance!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/protobuf/2f0a2e0d-5875-4c45-9cfe-4fac8b1bfae8%40googlegroups.com.