All,

I am new to the usage of proto buffer with C sharp.. All I try is to get
the input in XML and convert to C# object and then using google protobuf to
serialize and deserialize.

While converting the xml input to C# object, i am getting below because of
nested types

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: There was an error
reflecting type 'SCL.PC.ClientIdentifier'. --->
System.InvalidOperationException: SCL.PC.ClientIdentifier+Types cannot be
serialized. Static types cannot be used as parameters or return types.