Thank you for your reply. I am trying to load saved data. I use the
following script but it is empty after I run it:

import example_pb2

with open('saved_data.protobin','rb') as f:
    data = f.read()

msg = example_pb2.Sensor()
msg.ParseFromString(data) # or msg.FromString(data)

Do you know what I'm doing wrong?