As a related issue, I remember reading some comments in protobuf source
code that says google internal protobuf supports arena allocation that's
not portable (probably assumes certain std::string implementation), thus it
is not open sourced, what's the plan for string arena allocation support?
If I don't care about portability, is it possible to get the non-portable
solution somehow?