Hi, I've searched for quite a while but I cannot find the file:
*google-protobuf.js*.

I followed this link:
https://github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf/tree/master/js

I'm using the *CommonJS imports *instructions.

I built my protobuf files using a docker image that contains the Javascript
plugin this way:

docker run --rm --user "$(id -u):$(id -g)" -v $(pwd):$(pwd) -w $(pwd)
gwihlidal/protoc --js_out=import_style=commonjs,binary:. -I. ./myproto.proto

This produced:  myproto_pb.js

Now the link above says I need google-protobuf.js but that file does not
exist.

I am not using Node nor gulp, so 'gulp dist' does not work.

I've tried looking at multiple threads here but none indicate where this
file is.
I've downloaded protobuf-js-3.12.3.zip but it's not in there.

I want to generate protobuf messages in  a browser not from Node.

Thanks for any help