Hi.

We use protobufs with NATS and have added structured comments to our .proto
files to describe the NATS topic and transaction style we use for a
particular protobuf Message.

I have a protogen plugin to generate RPC stubs for go but we would like to
generate similar RPCs for python (for our QA dept).

Am I foolish to try to generate python code from the a go protogen plugin,
there are some assumptions in the code that I am generating Go code in the
library [1]?

The only reason I am not generating python from protogen-python is I would
prefer not to have two implementations of the structured comment parsing
and validation code.

Thanks for any help,

-Steve

[1] https://github.com/protocolbuffers/protobuf-go