Hi all.
I have a proto file "MyStatusDto.proto" that is using bcl.proto for
DateTime type. (the protobuf is in this case used for communication between
a C++ and a C# app, and the proto file is generated from the C# contract
class). But when I try to compile the proto file for cpp, the protoc
complains about missing bcl.proto. What am I missing in order to get the
import bcl to work?
//Johan

*File MyStatusDto.proto:*
syntax = "proto3";
import "protobuf-net/bcl.proto"; // schema for protobuf-net's handling of
core .NET types

message  MyStatusDto  {
   bool Active = 1;
   int32 RecordCount = 2;
   .bcl.DateTime LastRecordedTimestamp = 3;
}

*Command:*
protoc --cpp_out=.  MyStatusDto.proto

*Output:*
protobuf-net/bcl.proto: File not found.
MyStatusDto.proto:3:1: Import "protobuf-net/bcl.proto" was not found or had
errors.
MyStatusDto.proto:8:4: ".bcl.DateTime" is not defined.