Hi Folks,

Please bear with me as I have a few questions to pose to the mailing list but
I'm going to send them in separate emails to avoid cross-talk on different
topics...

I noticed recently that in your SVN copy of proton, pn_messenger_send has been
modified to support providing another parameter. When I tried to support both
implementations, I could find no reliable way to do so  because:

1. Version numbers are currently the same for both 0.4 and the latest off SVN
2. The version as generated to produce pn_config.h (even if it was different)
does not seem to be distributed during the build so when building against
compiled libraries, there doesn't seem to be any way to detect the version of
the qpid proton libraries

Maybe I'm missing something and the version information is to be found
elsewhere? If not, could you consider adding this?

Cheers,
Frank

________________________________

not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any
attachments without retaining a copy.

Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this
e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Visit our website at http://www.nyse.com <http://www.nyse.com>
Note: The information contained in this message and any attachment to it is
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for
delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by replying to the message, and please delete it from your
system. Thank you. NYSE Euronext.