Starting from scratch is definitely the safest bet, but I *thought* that you could just delete the CMakeCache.txt
Frase

On 05/02/14 18:53, Ted Ross wrote:
There's one other thing to be careful of... Once CMake determines that it's not there, it will not reconsider after you've installed the dependency. Make sure you delete your whole build directory and re-configure.

-Ted