Built, tested, and installed cleanly on my Debian 7 i686 vm.

On my Lenovo T530, I ran my messenger benchmark against it, and 0.6 for
comparison:

Two runs of 0.7:

 LATENCY (msecs)                     low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  2.3                     2.4
     2.5
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                18.8                    18.9
    19.1
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              36567.1                 36798.2
 36918.1
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)               102.4                   103.5
   104.8
--------
LATENCY (msecs)                      low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  2.4                     2.4
     2.5
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                18.8                    18.9
    19.1
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              36023.1                 36610.6
 37120.9
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)               102.1                   103.6
   105.0

Two runs of 0.6:

LATENCY (msecs)                      low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  2.5                     2.5
     2.5
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                18.6                    18.8
    19.0
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              36718.8                 37096.5
 37291.2
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)               103.0                   104.8
   105.9
--------
LATENCY (msecs)                      low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)                  2.4                     2.4
     2.5
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)                18.9                    19.0
    19.1
THROUGHPUT (msgs/sec)                low                    mean
    high
  Loopback (64byte)              36609.9                 36868.0
 37291.2
  Large Msg (2Mbyte)               101.8                   102.5
   103.1

Latency appears to be unchanged, but there is a slight degradation in small
packet throughput.