On 26 May 2015 at 17:28, Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On 05/26/2015 01:53 PM, Rajith Muditha Attapattu wrote:
>>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> We have some broken links in the proton website.
>> The most crucial being "Installing Qpid Proton".
>

> I fixed the "Installing Qpid Proton" link (README was renamed to have a .md
> extension and actually I think INSTALL.md is now the intended target here).
> Were there any others?

Great. I agree that INSTALL.md seems the better file given what is
supposedly being linked.

For the JMS client pages I actually copied the .md files into the site
tree when generating the site 'input' for the release, that way they
get 'rendered' in the same style as the web site itself when the
output is generated. Possibly somethign we can look at doing for the
next proton release.

>> It would be nice to have the documentation for Gordon's work hosted
>> somewhere as well.
>

> I've put that up now as well.

Excellent, looks nice :)