On 22/06/15 14:14 -0400, aconway wrote:
On Tue, 2015-06-16 at 23:38 -0400, Rafael Schloming wrote:
I'd like to get the proton-j-reactor branch into 0.10 also. It should
be
ready soon, so if py3k can be sorted and merged in a similar
timeframe we
could target a release for the end of the month.

The C++ and Go bindings are also close to ready. I would not advocate
delaying the release just for them if there are already key features
that people are asking for, but if we can get them ready in time it
would be good to include them.

I think there's no harm on waiting 'til next week but it'd be nice to
get it out by the end of June.

Does the above sound sane?
Cheers,
Flavio