On Mon, 2015-07-06 at 17:31 +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:
> On 07/06/2015 05:22 PM, aconway wrote:

Not maven's fault (I still hate maven) missing CLASSPATH in cmake
config. Fixed.

89fca58 NO-JIRA: Add missing CLASSPATH needed to run python tests in
proton-c/CMakeLists.txt

We could improve the setup by moving all the config.sh paths into cmake
variables and using them consistently in cmake and to generate
config.sh.

Also the fact that tests in proton/test are driven from proton/proton
-c/CMakeLists.txt is odd. If the tests live at top level (which is OK
by me) then the test drivers should too. Especially when (as in this
case) they are pulling code from both proton-c and proton-j.

I'm not doing that right now because it requires thought, maybe later
if nobody else does it.