Thanks for jumping on that as quickly as you did :)

I'll give it a specific kick in the morning and report back anything
new. I do have a few trivial changes to make that I already know of,
but wanted a beta out for other folks to get banging on since I'd like
a release ASAP after the blockers are resolved such that I can do
another JMS client release.

Robbie