Hi folks,

I wanted to draw attention of some proton-c literate folks to look at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-6651 as so far the issue
looks like it could be on the proton-c side.

This was raised during a discussion on the qpid-users list:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/qpid-users/201507.mbox/%3CC479CE94-9445-4DDE-A33C-C391B63CAEB8%40mac.com%3E

I was able to reproduce the issue using master (with slightly larger
messages than stated however) against the 0.32 Java broker, with the
recv example showing the noted failure. I also tried provoking it on
the C++ broker side instead using a modified proton-j (via the JMS
client) because I didnt know how to do what i wanted using proton-c ,
but wasn't able to get that to happen.

I'm away for the next few days, but basically at the limit of my
proton-c debugging abilities anyway, so it would be good if someone
with more of a clue could take a look :)

Robbie

Reply via email to