On 4 August 2015 at 16:02, Andrew Stitcher <astitc...@redhat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2015-08-03 at 18:40 +0100, Robbie Gemmell wrote:
>> Hi folks,
>>
>> I have put up a 0.10 beta2 cut from the new 0.10.x branch. I'll be
>> looking to cut RC1 in the next couple of days and immediately proceed
>> to vote on it, so please give the beta a kick of the tyres and report
>> back your findings.
>
> -1

No vote here :)  This was just a further beta to get people finding
any other issues ahead of the vote once PROTON-950 etc are fully
resolved.

> There are 2 blocking issues (with fixes on trunk):
>
> PROTON-950
> git sha 7f9be5c3 (this is a fix for the PROTON-963 work)
>
> I'd like to pull these into the 0.10 branch ASAP
>
> Andrew

Feel free, along with any other changes needed to resolve these
important defects, or even other trivial changes for important
improvements.

Same goes for other folks, Gordons most recent change would be a good
candidate too for example.

Robbie